For enquiries to our current Equal Footingball Team please contact Helen Cairns on 0421 328 594 or email@example.com
Equal Footingball Division Juniors: Inclusive 11-18s age Competition
It is designed for boys and girls who may find it difficult to play a full-size game at full speed.
Players learn skills, grow confidence and develop teamwork which helps many players with disabilities discover and enjoy the game.
To emphasise its ideals, no scores, goal scorers list or competition ladder is kept.
Training and games happen on weekends from April to September.
Registrations for the 2018 winter competition season will commence in January-February.
Equal Footingball Open Age Division: Inclusive competition for players aged 16 and over.
- Format with competitive disadvantages (including disabilities*) and beginners catered for and rules based on Special Olympics and paralympic formats.
- Mixed male and female teams in club environment.
- Weekend training and games from April to September, mostly a once-a-week commitment.
- Access to WA All-Stars team to play in higher level matches. 2017 Dates: July 15, July 29, August 19, September 9, October 21.
- Opportunities to qualify for state and national representative teams
*Players need to be able to move unassisted around a small pitch, with concession for walking aids.
Note: Insurance considerations may differ for injuries which players have previously suffered.
Registrations for the 2018 winter competitions season will commence January-February.
For general inquiries contact Football West’s Inclusive Participation Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0410 659 422 / 6110 5926.